Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wedding Ring Tattoo Ideas

Wedding Ring Tattoo Ideas I have heard of many stories of people either losing their wedding ring or getting their wedding ring stolen. My good friend was in Hawaii with his wife enjoying a day at the beach. Everything was perfect, the weather, the beach and their marriage. His wife took the wedding ring off and put it in her purse so that she wouldn’t lose it in the water, which is a very common cause of people losing their wedding rings. Before she knew it a guy grabbed her purse and ran off with everything, including her wedding ring! That day still brings up a sore subject with my friend. Everyone seems to know someone whose lost their wedding ring somehow.


I believe some people are trying to start a trend of having a tattoo instead of a wedding ring. I have been seeing many wedding ring tattoos lately but nothing I have actually liked. It seems like its a hard place to get a detailed ring, especially since the fingers are so small. If you ever want to get a detailed tattoo you will be told to pick a bigger area of the body since its too hard to get so much detail in a small area. Most wedding ring tattoos that I have seen tend to be blurred together or unattractive. It might be a way to have a ‘fake’ ring on your finger but at the cost of having something not a good as the real thing. I have also seen people with both tattooed wedding rings and the real thing on the same finger.